CONFERENCE PROGRAMME AND REGISTRATION
The conference programme will be announced on the week commencing 14th of October and registration will open the same week. Please come back to this page next week.
Call for contributions (now closed)
The conference will be the conclusion of the one-year AHRC funded research project and we will present some of the outcomes of our research but welcome also this opportunity to invite other experts and practitioners in this field to contribute.
The Call for contributions
As part of the final conference of this project, we are seeking papers
and presentations exploring the relationship between community filmmaking, cultural diversity and innovation. The call is open to academics, film-makers and policy makers
Suggested topics might include but are not limited to:
* Amateur film, community film and filmmaking
* Cultural identity, diversity and filmmaking
* Community filmmaking as social expression
* Communities of practice and networks in community filmmaking
* Knowledge and innovation dynamic and community filmmaking
* Impact of policy and place on community filmmakers practice
* Role of cultural intermediaries in filmmaking
Download the CALL FOR PAPERS (now closed)
Please submit a title and a 300 word abstract, name and affiliation via
the website online form .
The conference is supported by the AHRC Connected Communities
The conference is supported by the AHRC but a small contribution of £40 (£20 for Students) will be required when registering. Registration will open in
October 2013 via the project website
Keep updated about the conference by following us on twitter.